Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's the holiday season

Where does the time go?
It seems like Caleb was dressed in his Halloween costume just yesterday. Suddenly, I'm supposed to have presents under the tree.
I only have one, and it's for Daniel.
Luckily, we have had time to have some holiday photos taken by Joe Duty, the photographer at the Messenger.


That ornament is around here somewhere.


Christmas makes me happy!


I'm adorable!

First family Christmas portrait.


It's hard to believe that we will celebrate Caleb's first Christmas in a few short weeks. Hopefully, things will slow down so I can enjoy every moment. There are so many traditions I want to start this year — reading 'Twas the Night Before Christmas on Christmas Eve, giving him a new pair of pajamas, filling his stocking with little toys and socks and going to a Christmas Eve service.
What are some of your Christmas traditions?
Be warned — I may steal one or two.

1 comment:

  1. We always go to the candlelight service at church and make it home in time to get in our pajamas and watch "It's a Wonderful Life" while eating sausage cheese balls. It wouldn't be Christmas without it!

    ReplyDelete